Mansfield Crushing is engaged in quarrying, civil contracting and contract mobile crushing and screening services. The Company is a Nationally Pre qualified member of The Civil Contractors Federation and has adopted their OH&S, Integrated Management Systems, Quality Assurance and Environmental Policies incorporating relevant elements of:
- Quality Management Systems – AS/NZS ISO 9001: 2008
- Environmental Management Systems – ISO 14001: 2004
- Occupational Health & Safety – AS/NZS 4801: 2001
- System exceptions: This system does not contain any elements of the civil constructions management code requirement 2.4 design.
Company Objectives and Targets
Mansfield Crushing aims to provide a safe workplace for employees, customers & members of the public on the sites on which it operates.
We are committed to the continuous improvement of health, safety, and environmental processes whilst maintaining and supplying a high quality of services and products to our customers. These core values and objectives will be reviewed and updated on an annual basis.
Mansfield Constructions Pty Ltd aims to maintain legislative compliance in subsequently achieving zero environmental breaches or improvement notices from the activities in the business.
Mansfield Crushing management will continue to work closely with employees, customers, sub contractors, government authorities and the general public to improve awareness, understanding and commitment to our core values at all levels within our organisation.
Mansfield Crushing operates and maintains in excess of 45 items of plant between 5 crushing crews and the civil contracting division with the capability to increase capacity as required. At its busiest, Mansfield Crushing employed over 60 staff to operate up to 9 crushing crews and 6 quarries within North East Victoria.
Some of Mansfield Crushing projects included:
- Crushing 1.3 million tonnes for the Abigroup Hume Hwy Woomargama bypass in NSW. This involved crushing and screening of Granite to produce various road base and drainage products within a 12 month timeframe.
- Producing sealing aggregates for the Alice Springs Airport upgrade and various sealing aggregates for Fulton Hogan projects in the Alice Springs area.
- Management and operation of the Mt Mercer Wind Farm quarry project. This included drill/ blast, crushing and screening of basalt to produce products for access roads and hard stands.
- Producing sealing aggregates in Hornfels material at Lima South Quarry.
- Managing and operating the Rockbank Quarry for Central Quarries to produce a range of quarry products including concrete aggregates and crushed rocks. This project is ongoing.
- Producing railway ballast in various quarries.
- Crushing and screening of concrete and brick waste to produce 20mm minus and remove steel.
- Crushing and screening of onsite rock on various sub division and construction sites including in built up areas.
- Various screening of rock, sands, soils, waste etc.
- Washing and sizing of river stone and sands with wet deck screens, water wheels and sand screws.
- Pugmilling and blending of various products to meet specifications.
- Producing kiln and mill limestone at various mine sites.
Mansfield Crushing prides itself on providing a safe, clean and efficient operation to service all levels of crushing and screening support from the small screening job for the local shire to bulk crushing on a major construction site. We have a reputation for producing high quality products and meeting specification in some of the most demanding conditions and locations throughout Australia.